SassyGirlLingerie has announced its new lingerie resellers program!
This program is perfect for those of you who currently have a lingerie store, do lingerie home parties or were thinking of starting one and just weren’t sure how to. This program allows you to shop from the many items we have on our site and pick what you believe will make you the most profits!
- First you fill out the interest form below.
- Secondly, you will be contacted by SassyGirl to set up your account.
After your account is set up then you will be able to purchase your product at the resellers discounted rates.
The program allows for a few ways to sell to your costumers.
- You can use our website for your customers to browse and give you their order which allows you to order only products you have already sold.
- You can order products for stock on hand that you would like to sell in your store or at your home parties.
- You can do a combination of these and order just pieces to show as examples and order the rest only when sold.
If you are a smaller retailer or just starting out this program will allow you to have a huge selection but not have to carry large amounts of stock which can cost you thousands of dollars to upfront. Also if you are a larger retailer or once you become a larger retailer it will allow for larger discounts with bigger orders.
SassyGirl also has special pre-orders for its resellers. What this means is we will make special agreements with the manufactures to order in huge bulk at special reduced rates so that our resellers can stock up on many of their favorite pieces.
Please fill out form below to be contacted by a SassyGirl representative:
- Q: Does SassyGirl do drop shipping directly to my customer?
A: Yes, SassyGirl will dropship to your customer directly for a $2.00 fee per dropship plus shipping.
- Q: Will SassyGirl process customer credit cards for me?
A:Yes, there is a 3% charge for processing your customer’s credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Amex excepted).
SassyGirl does prefer to have your card as a primary payment source but do understand that not everyone has this resource.